sexta-feira, 31 de dezembro de 2010

To my dear friends ...


Nanah Raza


To my dear friends ...


We are on the last day of the year 2010 ...
and after midnight, come the New Year ...
The funny thing is - in theory - everything remains the same ...
Still be the same.
We'll still have the same friends.
Some of the same job.
The same partner (a).
The same claims (emotional and / or financial).
Still be the result of choices we made during life.
Still be the same people who went this year ...
The difference, the subtle difference is that when they tell you that the clock is Midnight on 31 December 2010, we will have one year
all our! A brand new year! As a page of blank paper, waiting for what we write.
A year to start what we have not had the willpower, courage or faith ...
A year to forgive a mistake, and to be forgiven of our ...
365 days to do what we want ...
There is always a choice ...
And that is exactly why I want you to make the best choices you can.
Be thankful for being alive and always have one more chance to start over.
Thank your choices, because true or not, they are YOUR ...

I want to thank the friends I have.
To me that 'follow' a long time.
I did this for years.
To that I write a little, but I remember a lot.
To what I write and speak very little.
Those who live far away and I see all you want.
Those who live nearby and I always see.
To me that 'hold' when I think I'll fall.
To which I give my hand when I am asked or when I look a little lost.
At that seem strong and they really are.
I seem to angels, but they are here and give me the certainty that this world really isdivine.

Let's START something New...

  Happy New Year !!!!! 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário